Effective from: 1 January 2020.
We want you to feel safe when you access our website or use our services. Please read through this
- what information we gather
- how we use that information
- what information is disclosed
- how we safeguard your information
To provide you with services and customize your experience, we may collect and use certain information that you provide to us, or that is transferred from your browser when you access our website. This includes but is not limited to:
- Personally identifiable information such as your name, username, phone number, email address, home/business postal addresses.
- Non-identifying information such as your zip code, gender, age, and individual preferences
- Log data, cookies, pixel tags for information such as Internet Service Provider (ISP); your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, and operating system; referring/exit pages; clickstream data; pages of the website that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on the website, access times, and dates; and other statistics.
What we do with personally identifiable information
We use information mainly to provide our services, complete your transactions, respond to correspondence from you, and to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you.
We may also combine this information with information collected from other users to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the website and services, and to analyze and understand how the website and services are used.
What we do with log data and information from cookies:
We may aggregate, analyse, and evaluate this information to understand user behaviour, and to increase and improve the user-friendly aspects of the website.
Use and sharing of information by Rocketlinen
The information that we collect may be added to our databases and used for business purposes, including for marketing and promotional purposes, for a statistical analysis of user behavior, for product development, for content improvement, or to customize the content and layout of our website.
In addition, we may send emails to you about our services or third-party products. If you do not want to receive email from us, visit the “Opt Out” or “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any Rocketlinen email to remove yourself from continued receipt of email messages.
Rocketlinen’s policy is not to share the information it collects with third parties other than as specified below, or where a user explicitly request that we share its information with a third party.
Sharing information with third parties:
- Business partners and service providers: We work closely with certain business partners and service providers and we may provide information to them so they can offer or provide services that may be of interest to you. This includes maintenance services, database management, fulfillment, web analytics, and improvement of the features or functionality; or to assist us in analyzing how the website or services are being used.
- Business transfers: We may buy, sell, or share assets or participate in a merger, acquisition, reorganization, a sale of assets, or bankruptcy. In such transactions, information about users is often atransferred business asset and may be one of the transferred assets if Rocketlinen or substantially all of Rocketlinen’s assets are acquired.
- Compliance with law: We may release information when we believe, in our sole discretion, that release is appropriate: to comply with the law, or to prevent activity that we believemay be or may become illegal, unethical, or legally actionable.
- Aggregate site use information: We may release aggregate information (without revealing any personal information about you) to advertisers and other third parties in order to promote or describe use of the website or the services.
International transfer of information
Safeguarding your information
We take all practical measures to protect your information, including administrative, physical, and electronic measures.
Despite the precautions described above, Rocketlinen cannot and does not guarantee that the individual user information you have transmitted will not be intercepted by others and/or decrypted or accidentally disclosed, and it accepts no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
Notice in relation to GDPR
If you are located in the EU and have any queries for us with respect to GDPR, please send an e-mail to help@Rocketlinen.com